Thursday, November 8, 2012

Announcement

Reminder:  November Graduation and Turn in Ceremony will be held on Friday, November 9, 2012 at the Dublin Recreation Center in Dublin, OH.  The graduation ceremony starts at 2:00pm with turn-in of Advanced Training dogs from 4:00-5:00pm at the training center in Delaware, OH.  If you are in need of details please contact the center at 740-833-3700.

Puppy Tip:  Well not so much of as a tip, but a promise to start the puppy tips back up again.  It has been a busy year as we are about to make our 51 placement.  NCR's goal was only 45.  Thank you puppy raisers for all your hard work in helping us reach our placement goals.

Puppy Training Challenge:  Practice, Practice, Practice.  Practice makes perfect.

Announcement:  It is with sadness that the training staff announce the departure of Michael King from the Northcentral region.  Michael has been an invaluable asset to the training staff and to me in puppy program.  In all aspects of puppy program I cannot thank him enough for being a huge support in assisting both I and our wonderful puppy raisers.  As he continues his career in CCI's Northwest region, we wish him the best of luck, and remind him to not be a stranger.  Ohio will always be home.

Direct from Michael:

Hello Puppy Raisers,

As you may or may not know, my time here at the North Central Region is soon coming to an end. This Team Training Graduation, on November 9th, marks my last official day as an NCR employee. I will be relocating to work at our National office in Santa Rosa, California to continue along my CCI career path. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here in a way that words cannot express. It truly has been a pleasure getting to know you. I sincerely thank each of you for the kindness, generosity, and trust that you have endlessly shown. It is without a doubt that I am able to say that I will miss working here.

Sincerely,

Michael King